3940 W. Midlothian Turnpike
Crestwood, IL 60418
We will create an environment where students are inspired to improve their academics, attendance, and character. We want 100% of our students to fulfill their goals of earning a high school diploma or certificate and ensuring post-secondary success.
Recognizing that students have individual needs and learning styles, DELTA and SUMMIT provide a safe and supportive learning environment. We empower students to choose a path toward success in post-secondary education, training, and employment through
goal-setting and development of individual strengths and interests.
- Promote academic success by integrating therapeutic support services into the learning environment.
- Provide an environment which is physically and psychologically safe.
- Strengthen academic performance to a student's maximum ability.
- Assist students in developing and maintaining appropriate, positive behaviors which promote effective learning and healthy emotional and social development.
- Develop positive peer and adult relationships and appropriate social skills with an emphasis on accepting personal responsibility for behaviors.
- Utilize positive behavior management strategies to achieve behavioral goals.
- Maintain positive home-school relationships through consistent communication.
|Alsip||Oak Lawn (part)|
|Blue Island||Palos Heights (part)|
|Calumet Park||Merrionette Park|
|Chicago Ridge||Robbins (part)|