Education Background Information
David Bridgewater has worked in the education field for over thirteen years in various capacities from coaching, mentoring, substituting, and teaching. David understands that our students are often faced with many challenges that may hinder their ability to learn and achieve success in an academic setting, and he is committed to helping the youth find their way in life.
- A.S., South Suburban College (2002)
- B.A., Middle Tennessee State University (2006)
- M.A.T. Special Education, Liberty University (2011)
- Ed.S Curriculum & Instruction, Liberty University (2013)
- Ed.D Curriculum & Instruction, Concordia University Chicago (2018)
Current 2019/2020 Classes: